We end the year with UEPS awards! And with no less than 5 awards! In 2022, we drank a lot of coffee until we came up with winning solutions for Black’n’Easy and Lidl clients. To our great honor, the jury recognized the invested work and creativity. The humorous notes of “The Queen and the King of the Morning” cheered up many coffee lovers, providing them with the necessary support and recognition. Lidl’s message “Do you want to change seats?” raised important topics in the public and influenced the awareness of many drivers about the needs and rights of people with disabilities. Our valuable experience of working on these campaigns was crowned with 5 significant awards of the UEPS creative competition, so thank you to the expert jury and congratulations to all the winners!
The awards we received are:
– Gold for relationship with customers with LIDL Serbia, for the campaign “Do you want to change places?”.
– Gold for activities in other non-standard places with LIDL Serbia, for the campaign “Do you want to change places?”.
– Silver for a socially responsible and humanitarian project with LIDL Serbia, for the “Do you want to change places?” campaign.
– Bronze for brand PR with Black’n’Easy, for the “Queens and Kings of the Morning” campaign.
– Bronze for the radio spot with Black’n’Easy, for the “Queens and Kings of the Morning” campaign.